2009/10/20

HEART BREAKING


At last our relationship cannot last long....
I started to Lose the direction on the path of love....
What is LOVE???????
Should give up the person u love cux he suffered from the tense of family or stay by her side and never give up???????
I started confuse and its reallllllllly heart breaking....
LOVE....i realli lose confidence and its no longer a part of my life....
maybe SINGLE suits me more....
LOVE to me is so much complicated...
perhaps im way too long to take love from him....
NOW i shall taking back my love....
and keep it to me, my family and friends.....
LOVE NEVER WANTED ME & I WILL NEVER WANTED LOVE ANYMORE....

1 Comments:

Blogger kio♥ko said...

dear to be tough
that's alot of type of love needed you to consider..
we love you and you love your family and friends..right??
even so, We will by your side at the end..muacks

October 20, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home