2009/11/29

Study Week

This week is study week...
OMG today im so blur...
I thought today class is as usual...
When i woke up its already 9.50AM...
Goddamn it!!SHIT!!!im LATE for the class...
I called elaine and she told me its only 8AM?!?!?!?!
PhewWww...Im too too too blur...
i thought im still in a dream as i watch my phone and 2 watches...it shows me 10.15am?!?!?!
am i wrong or elaine?
well...when i reach college...i thought its MR Irwan MRM class...
I called elaine again...i ask her whether am i late to go inside?
She said its ok to come in...huh?!?!!@.@
Wont MR Irwan scold and shout at me..im LATE for 1 and a half hour MAN!!!
Then she said today is MR PAul PR cLass!!!!GOSHHHHH!!!
SEEeee...LOOK AT ME>>>>Im so damn BLur!!!!
this study week we supposed dont hv any class...
we dont need to follow the timetable as we used to...
we just need to attend the replacement class...
OMG!!!i was like lost memory...i cant recall anything....im so.....BLUR!!!!
anyway...TIme to buckle up myself to study and do revision...
FINAL EXAM is around the corner...7.12.2009
wish i can pass all the subjects...
im so fucking scared i will fail...
WEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home